Jeremy and Katie's wedding weekend finally arrived. We were so excited to go and spend this special time with them. Sydney and Collin loved meeting what they called their "new cousins" (try explaining to them that they really aren't related). Sydney, a month later, is still asking when we can go to Kentucky and Ohio for a visit.
Jeremy with Collin and Sydney
Sydney with the other flower girls, Alyssa and Alex.
These girls felt like princesses in their beautiful dresses.
I loved the way Alex was looking at her cousin, Alyssa in this photo. Sydney was looking bored though I assure you, she wasn't.
Practicing for their big role:
A little blurry but I couldn't throw out: She did a great job!
The groomsmen and ushers. I love this picture because it shows Collin's smile so well. He really was trying to smile nicely under threats of being grounded for life if he refused to smile or decided to pull a face, which is what he does lately in pictures. Maybe we shouldn't have threatened so much?
Collin with E.J. and Brenden, Katie's nephews.
Sydney with Alyssa and Grandma Jo. Joan looked amazing in her beautiful plum-colored dress! The kids were so happy to spend a couple afternoons with her too.
I am kicking myself for not remembering my camera at the reception. It was so beautiful! They held it at Denver's Museum of Natural History, an amazing location. The view from the balcony of downtown Denver is awesome.
While in Denver, we stopped by the house Jay grew up in. Joan and Jay couldn't believe how the trees in the neighborhood had grown! The house reminds me a lot of our old house too.

2 comments:
It's fun to see pictures of Jeremy & Katie's wedding. Sydney looked like a little princess and Collin looked very handsome...so did Jay in his tux. Joan was looking very nice in her dress, too. Where are the pictures of you? :) Glad everyone had a nice time.
I enjoyed looking at the wedding pictures. The kids looked like they were having so much fun. I am so glad that you went and that you had such a great time. Everyone looked so wonderful. Jeremy was beaming and Katie looked beautiful. Joan needs to wear that color more often, she really looked beautiful. Jay, handsome and Collin handsome as ever. Sydney looked like a beautiful princess. Hey! Where are you!
Post a Comment