I love the pictures of the kids! Thanks for letting us visit with Bob and Joann. Hope they had a safe trip home. Good luck tomorrow with your first day back to school Collin! First grade, wow, your mom and dad are getting old.....Hee-Hee.
I'm glad Bob and Joann were able to come up and visit with your family. I thought of stopping by on our way home from Ephraim to say hi to Joann but the boys were asleep in the car and I was feeling gritty from being on the four wheelers. When you talk to Joann again, tell her HI for me.
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids! Thanks for letting us visit with Bob and Joann. Hope they had a safe trip home. Good luck tomorrow with your first day back to school Collin! First grade, wow, your mom and dad are getting old.....Hee-Hee.
I'm glad Bob and Joann were able to come up and visit with your family. I thought of stopping by on our way home from Ephraim to say hi to Joann but the boys were asleep in the car and I was feeling gritty from being on the four wheelers. When you talk to Joann again, tell her HI for me.
Post a Comment