
Sydney celebrated her birthday with family and friends. Since her favorite place in the world right now is Build-A-Bear, we took her and a few friends there.

Justin has been one of Sydney's best friend since moving here. They are in the same Kindergarten class and both go to daycare together.


Everyone singing to the birthday girl.

Even the boys took the task of building their new animal very seriously.

Mom and Sydney inspecting the new bunny.
4 comments:
How much fun! Happy B-day again, 2 months ago! Your little girl is such a beauty and I miss her high pitched little voice. I'm glad you found the time to update the blog, I've missed seeing pictures of your kids, you and Jay. Give Sydney a great big hug and kiss from all of us down in Cali, and we will see you in 2 months! YEA!!! Love you guys, Mike, Nikki and kids.
Yea! Thank you for taking the time to blog. I know you are so busy with school and all the extra things that you have taken on.....so hip, hip hooray, we appreciate your blog! It was fun watching Sydney enjoy herself on her Birthday.
Sydeny looks so grown up.we had fun.:)
The party planner at Build A Bear was awesome! We had a great time and we love seeing Sydney grow up!
Post a Comment