I took a paper towel, put it over her tooth, gave it a little tweak and out it came. It wasn't without a lot of blood, however, and she nearly made her dad sick when she ran outside to show him the new hole in her mouth. Jay took one look at the bloody paper towel hanging out of her mouth and almost lost it. He had a really tough time trying to give her an enthusiastic smile back but she didn't notice!!!
Collin is sleeping on the floor in Sydney's room tonight. He wants to make sure the Tooth Fairy gives Sydney exactly what he got (and not a penny more)!
3 comments:
I sure hope the tooth fairy showed up! Way to go Sydney, you were very brave to have your mom help get that tooth out!
How brave is Sydney that she let you pull her tooth out. I couldn't even go near Dresden's mouth without him freaking out. Syd looks very proud of her missing tooth.
she is so cute! that cracks me up about colin. too funny
Post a Comment